Thunderbolt Power Yoga strives to provide its students with not only exceptional teaching but also high standards in customer service and business management. We feel that this combination will add to the longevity of the studio and the reliability of our programs. We also believe we have a responsibility to contribute not only to our students but the business community at large. In order to achieve these goals, we must be committed to growing a sound company. Thank you for adhering to and understanding our need for company policies. We are available to discuss them at anytime with you if needed.
Weekly class reservations and scheduling:
- If students make reservations and do not show for class, they will lose the class purchased. It is not necessary to contact us if you need to cancel but it’s helpful.
- In order to create ease for the sign in process at Thunderbolt, we encourage you to sign up for your classes ahead of time! If you pre-register for class using our website or free mobile app, we will hold your spot until 5 minutes before class, if you have not arrived and signed in at the front desk, your spot will become available to walk-in's.
- If you are on an unlimited package you will be charged a $10 mat fee for holding a spot.
- We can only hold 45 people comfortably in the #yogastorm so sign up or arrive early to get a spot. If you cannot sign up online, you will most likely be able to come and get a spot for practice.
PRIVATE LESSON POLICIES
We are happy to offer a wide variety of times and teachers, as well as private instructions. Please take note of a few policies.
- A valid credit card is required to be on file at the time of scheduling.
- A 24-hour notice is required for the cancellation of private lessons. If cancellation occurs inside of 24 hours, 50% of the cost of the lesson will be charged to the credit card on file, and if the cancellation occurs within 3 hours of the private lesson the entire cost of the lesson will be charged.
Group, off-site and event private lessons are all available.
There may be different lesson fees for specific instructors. Please consult studio for prices. firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that you review some of our in-class policies before attending class in the #YogaStorm
General in-class policies:
- At TPY, we do not allow students to assist or spot each other in class without supervision, direction and/or consent of the teacher. We also do not allow students to ask for help from fellow students during class.
- It is typical for our teachers to perform hands-on assists to students in class. If you are uncomfortable with this method of teaching, please let your teacher know.
- If students are disruptive, disrespectful, conversing privately in a disruptive manner or attempting to teach each other above the instruction, the instructor reserves the right to respectfully ask them to discontinue for the safety and consideration of the rest of the students in class.
- We will never, under any circumstances keep students from leaving class.
Incidents: if an incident of any kind or magnitude, whether physical or emotional, occurs in a classroom, it is encouraged that the student communicates directly with the Studio Owner. Confidentiality will always be maintained but clear communication is necessary.
Environment for our all levels classes, the yoga room will be heated to the following: 85-90 degrees and relative humidity. We will do our best to ensure the heat is always at this temperature.
Payment is always due at the time service is rendered.
All packages are non-refundable and non-transferable. We will not give refunds for classes taken or partially taken.
Monthly Auto Payments
The monthly auto draft package will draft from your credit card or debit card on the date that the package is set up. For example, if you purchased it on the 1st, it will draft on the 1st of each month thereafter. There is a 3-month commitment for all auto-draft contracts. We ask for a 15-day cancellation notice upon contract termination. A $50 Cancellation Fee will be charged upon contract termination unless you happen to relocate. Your account will continue to be charged on auto payment at the same rate after the 3-month commitment unless the studio is notified in writing (email to email@example.com)
Suspending or Transferring Packages
We offer an an option to all members to “suspend” their membership for any length of time longer than 14 days for a one-time $10 fee per request. We don't not offer class transfers.
TPY does not issue refunds for workshop cancellations. We can credit your account for future use.
We are sorry that we cannot issue refunds or credits for workshops conducted by Master Teachers visiting TPY.
Thunderbolt Power Yoga Studio reserves the right to cancel or change the date of a class, workshop or retreat at any time. We will do our very best to notify all students by email, website posting, Facebook and Instgram postings and by verbal announcements as soon as we have made the decision.
We hold high standards for our teachers at Thunderbolt Power Yoga and we are all committed to adhering to the policies set forth in TPY's Policies. With regard to instruction, we wanted to share a few things with you so that you can be assured of our commitment to running a credible yoga studio.
All instructors will either hold, at minimum, an RYT-200 (Registered Yoga Teaching Certificate) or be in the process of attaining one. If an instructor does not yet hold a teaching certificate, they are under the careful mentorship of a Senior Teacher of the Studio and can be found teaching the Community $5 Class. All instructors work with the owner and other teachers at the studio to consistently receive feedback and grow as a yoga teacher. All instructors are required to hold their own liability insurance and to register with the Yoga Alliance.